Before you get started, we recommend checking the Supported Platforms guide to ensure your hosted eCommerce platform and version are supported by Sparrow.
This guide will walk you through the process of integrating the Sparrow app into your WooCommerce store. It only takes a few minutes to install Sparrow app on your Woocommerce store.
Installing Sparrow Plugin
- Access your WordPress admin
- Click on Plugins
- Click Add New
- Enter Sparrow in the search box and click Enter
- Click Install now on Sparrow: Product Reviews and Ratings for WooCommerce:
- When the installation has finished, click on Activate
- Click on Settings -> Sparrow from the sidebar menu
- Fill in the following fields:
- Access Token
- Configure other options if you like and then click save.